22.12.09

i wont chop off my hair.





i have been wanting to experiment with my style and i have the thing is i think i fed up my boyfriend with my blog, i'm always asking him to take pictures and he doesn't want to anymore so all my clothing experiments that i have recently tried have not been photographed but i have LOVED!!!

on the post before this i mentioned trying something new i will share the changes later :) i hope its all for the best and im exited, even if it means losing.

here is one of my inspirations i love her she is so pretty and her style was crazy, that defines her and i love it.
I love to be different then everyone else. i love to be the crazy one, i love being confident i want to be more like her minus the drugs. plus her closet and beauty.


i want to be like her carefree she was so free.



im off i have so much to do i will have an outfit post soon thanks all for the sweeetest comments you are all so nice i hope to visit each and every blog of yours every one in the blogging community is so amazing and inspirational im so gratefull for the ones that have the guts to put it all out there and give something to talk about and be inspired.
THANKS, YOU.

xo

anacecilia

6 comments:

Jenna said...

She is my favorite!

A. said...

I just chopped off my hair, and I almost regret it. It's a good feeling, but it's so much more permanent that experimenting with eyeliner and make up.

That being said, I'm sure that you'll look great in everything! :)

-Allie!
missmaterialist.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

love this post..loved her..sienna was great as her in factory girl..sad movie thou.
merry xmas!
magpie-girl.blgospot.com xo

JINX said...

Damn...your body make any pair of jeans look good...

Sugarfoam said...

Oh god,she is so lovely...
where's my scissors? LOL

http://www.thevavavoomfashion.com/

Isquisofrenia said...

so you wont hhahah
omg i magine that would be awesom though short hair
i have a photo with short hair
maybe youve seen iton mysp but then again you cant do anything iwth short hair or maybe you do but anyways
hahhaha
what are you doing for nye?