29.12.09


Hi everyone!! i hope everyone had a blessed holiday time with their loved ones! i sure did :) i hope you all got more than what you wished for


are you all exited for new years eve? im still unsure of what i will be doing i got invited to go out to several places but its not all up to me but i hope to have a lot of fun the last night of 09 and i have a bunch of things i want to accomplish this upcoming year :) do you have your resolutions yet? i have some down but i want to be more realistic.



on another note.....


my boyfriend and i went to balboa park :) and we took pictures












i had fun :)


i will post something so much better tomorrow i promise i'm of to get some inspiration from my favorite blogs and go obsess over Lindsay lohan i hate that people don't like her.
xoxo
anacecilia


8 comments:

fadetoblack said...

awesome blog!

you look amazing!
hope you had a great christmas :)++

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE swingin' from a tree & what not. :) Adorable! Oh, regarding your last post about chopping your hair off, DO IT! It's SOOOO liberating. It makes you feel 10 times more chic. Take it from someone who knows. ;)

mimí said...

debo confesarlo...quiero tus botas!! me encantan y todo el look, anduve indagando por blogs y me encontre con el tuyo! ya te sigo :)

Blicious said...

LOVE your pictures!!!! happy holidays and happy new year! xoxo

THE DIVINITUS said...

cute outfit and pics ;)

Isquisofrenia said...

i got a few things i wanted for christmas like a giftcard from sephora but most important hahah
a huge bottle of gray goose !!!
i drink it every day
except today.
but yeah girl, so what are you doing for nye??
take lots of pics, ill try to take too is just too fucken cold though
i wanted to wear a dress but my friend invited us to the mountains and its just too cold but who knows
ill take phtos!!!

happy new years!!

FASHION CHALET said...

I need to know where these shoes are from!! :) please tell me!



xx

Wild as a Mink said...

Hey Isquisofrenia told me to check out your blog--it's great! And I LOVE your dog!!!!!! Oh man, makes me miss my lil' dog--I had a german shepard too (but now he's gone, so sad)!