6.4.10

Fiesta Island

my little family ♥


Jr. , Hooch and me :) at Fiesta Island
a random squirrel at balboa


I had a crazy past two weeks maybe I can get back to posting outfit post soon, here its obvious it has nothing to do with fashion just one of my weekends with my lover and our boys :)
  • lost my dog
  • lost my camera
  • found dog
  • dogs had puppies
  • i had no camera
  • found my camera
  • lost my memory card
  • boooo.
  • oohh, and there has been an EARTHQUAKE everyday in Tijuana and I live 10 minutes away from the us-mex border eek!
  • hence the lack of post.
but I logged on from my ipod and checked bloglovin, I havent gotten a hang of it so I don't have all the blogs i read there but I'll get to that :) i hope you are all doing good!

Here(click me :)) is a blog I found and really love it will put a smile on your face to read just one page so go have a look if you please :)
xoxo
anacecilia

14 comments:

Sjaar said...

love your style! And profile photo.

Fashion Nicotine said...

Looks amazing!!
I wanna go on holiday =)

Xx. Fashion Nicotine

Give me a Big Closet said...

lovely photos! :)
beijo from Portugal *

Isquisofrenia said...

i forgot, f21 glasses!

Isquisofrenia said...

oh man, you lost lots of things but then you found them.
ok so i didnt feel the earthquake i was driving mabye could be that??
i dont know but hopefully you can take more photos of your outfits i miss those!
and i think i have a dress just like that one
ill post it soon. and your dogs are so cute!!!

i checked the blog is amazing makes me happy!

Daniella said...

aw gorgeous photos! looks like fun, glad you found your dog and camera! xx

Anonymous said...

looking at those dogs pics made me miss my dead puppies :"( I had a jap-spanniel, daschound and a rottweiler once.....
anyways, check and comment my latest poxt, xoxo

Arushi Khosla said...

Awwwww what cute dogs :)

Isquisofrenia said...

hahha omg i was like what line???
what line is she talking about i thought.hahhahha
i want lots of cash so i can go on a vintage shopping spree.
i dont know , i thought i might drop some randomnes into your comments!

besos!

C L E S said...

Que fotos más bonitaas :)
We love your chihuahua!
Un besito enorme,CLES.

Damsels said...

bloglovin is awesome .. you follow all the blogs and them check out all the new posts daily they line up on your screen and as you click hem a bar at the bottom of each page allows you to go thru them efficiently ..

gorgeous dos by the way .. me and my bf have been dying to get a corgi for us :(
shame you lost a camera, i dont what i would do .

E said...

Omigod, that does sound like an insane week. I'm glad you found your adorable dog!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

So awesome! I want to spend my afternoon like that! xoxoxoxoxo

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Cute photos!
Love your top:D

xx


Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!