23.2.10

proctor valley






jeans- h&m sweater- bebe top- express- boots aldo necklace- f21

things that make me randomly happy

i love driving in the rain with my loved one and listening to the rain hit the roof, and looking at the pretty view, this time being the grass, squirrels bunny's, and two huge rainbows, but one was too stubborn to let me capture it.

I get exited when i think of fun times ahead.

I love getting ready to go somewhere funnn!!

buying something i have been waiting a long time for and feeling super pretty when i finally wear it.

watching Cesar Milan in disbelief and being overwhelmed with joy when his tricks work on my dogs!!

planning my trip to Mexico in April!!!

getting new comments on my blog :) and reading cute quotes from other blogs i like.

going to the gym and feeling energetic after wards.

doing my nails and not messing up even one!! rarely.

finding something i love on SALE.

finishing a good book.

and much more

have a great day
and
Live everyday as if it was the first ♥


p.s. do you notice the detail in my sweater? one sleeve is short and the other is long, i saw it at bebe long ago but for some reason i didn't get it i tried it on but it was so expensive and then went back for it the next day thinking what ever i'm going to get it and it was 75% off!! :) i love it!! and its the 2nd time i wear it its also cropped, and knitted my favorite new sweater!!

13 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

i know !!!!i was noticing that
i want one too!!!!
you look so awesome
i totally love love the 2 photo in this post!

so glad it was on sale yay!!

Miss Woody said...

love your hair !

Isquisofrenia said...

i really like how you change your blog!!!
and i saw the 2 photo again of this post hahahh
i love those boots!!
your so lucky to have those
i want to.

Talisa said...

Beautiful pictures:)

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

pretty pretty pictures, thanks so much for posting! fab styling! We'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy! Have a fab weekend, woop! xxx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Awesome photos! I love reading your post! xxoxoxo

I'm Heraid said...

love it! you're profile picture is awesome!!!

heraid.blogspot.com

ak said...

the sweater is so cool...and these photos are beautiful

xx

SabinePsynopsis said...

Doing your nails without messing 1 up? I'd definitely love that, but it has NEVER EVER happened to me. Great over-the-knees and very brave of you to wear them in the wilderness!

fadetoblack said...

great pictures!!!

Isquisofrenia said...

gosh i still think about your top hahha
yeah a ver cuando nos ponemos de acuerdo!!

THE DIVINITUS said...

cool otk boots!

Blicious said...

LOVE your sweater and the rainbow! :)