10.2.10

hey mickey!

this mickey editorial is adorable :) and its from Nicole Patricia Malina
this is want i want my hair to look like minus the blonde.
I want these pants from topshop !!! Phrae

and i know i'm a little late but i still want these and have yet to find them!


i have been running around like crazy i moved and well work and trying to go to school, so much to tell you all the sad part is this time i am so very broke i cant afford to sneak around behind my boyfriends back and go shopping and its not like i had the time to go shopping anyways!

but i have so many things in my to do, list and to get list i cant wait.

to start it all off, I miss the blogging world!!!
and i cant wait to upload some pictures and get back at all of you for being so sweet and leaving me the nicest comments :)


I hope you all have a great day!!

xoxo
anacecilia

12 comments:

Jess Rosenstiel said...

hahahaha. MICKEY MICKEY :)
OMG THAT PASTELPINK PANTS ARE SO AMAZING.. !

Isquisofrenia said...

love mickey mouse shirts and this editorial is so fun!!!
i wnat those pants too , they are so adorable
i bought some pants at f21 the other day and i didntknow they have lace on the sides until i got
i was like oh man , i didnt want this
but then i tried them on and they look alright, plus they were on sale
so nothing beats that!

yes post more pictures
x!

C L E S said...

Las fotos de mickey son adorables,y las medias son preciosas,una de nosotras [L] las tiene y L,S,y E las tenemos tambiƩn con topitos,muy monas :)

Blicious said...

love all of these pics!! and i am obsessed with my heart tights! ;)

xoxo

Laetitia said...

Those pants are great!

Isquisofrenia said...

yeah next photo ill be wearing a dressy outfit no shorts at all this time , maybe?

Laura said...

haha...yes, maybe deep down I was channeling aurora. You should watch sleeping beauty. It is magical.

I love this mickey stuff!!

(always)alanna said...

this totally redefines disney and mickey mouse haha.. loveee it
xx
and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting SOON!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

So adorable!! I love the photos!! xoxoxxoo

Festy said...

I like your blog!
These pics are amazing!
xoxo
Festy
http://www.festyinstyle.blogspot.com/

SabinePsynopsis said...

The heart tights seem like the perfect Valentine's outfit for me (plus the Mickey Mouse ears to spice things up)!

Jess said...

wow those topshop pants are crazy!