8.1.10

let me tell you


Coffee and me are not a good mix in the morning before breakfast, i am dynamite waiting to explode myabe its the nerves as well, i'm typing so fast i'm afraid i don't even know if i'm doing this well, i will have to spell check everything!!

for the best part of my day i already uploaded my Bebe+Chictopia pictures i'm a little nervous since its the first time i make myself so easy to be humiliated by entering a nation wide contest where everyone can see if i win or loose :( i'm crossing my fingers!!
i want to thank my Boyfriend for being so sweet and supportive when you come spy on my blog THANK YOU BABY ♥ and THANK S BEBE+ CHICTOPIA for the chance :D

here are some of the extras i didn't put on but i liked,


xoxo
anacecilia
p.s.
tahnks again for all the sweet comments you guys leave :D!!





Skirt+shirt+thigh high's all from Bebe

13 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

aww you look so good hon!!
i love love that skirt as well as the top!!
love those tights too!
i have to go see the ones on chictopia!!

Isquisofrenia said...

oh hahah about the lace top
its a large and they only had one
thats why it was on those sale boxes
aww i only live 10min from the store if they had more i would get you that and ship it to you

Anonymous said...

you look awesome! check and comment my page, im following you, follow me back

Tysha, fron Jakarta, Indonesia
http://tysha-thefashionblog.blogspot.com

SabinePsynopsis said...

Lucky you, I need the coffee just to not go back to sleep. Cute outfit! Sabine x

Natalie Suarez said...

love ur printed crop top :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Isquisofrenia said...

yeah maybe hahahh
so did you go back to bebes to get something lately?

Isquisofrenia said...

so how s the contest going???

Blicious said...

HOT PICS!!! you look beautiful!!!!

xoxo

Isquisofrenia said...

go check your email and call me!

Anonymous said...

Love that crop top, xo

Anonymous said...

wowwww. what a natural model you are!!!

thanks for dropping by - see you around often, xx

Isquisofrenia said...

it was so funny how your bf thinks im not real hahahha
it was cool catching up!