30.4.10




  • I never know hot to title the post I make.
  • join a belly dancing class
  • keep playing soccer after work
  • keep walking my dogs
  • keep going on miniature road trips with my lover and our boys
  • go on a date, a real date with my lover. no dogs this time.
  • call my mama!
  • upload more often
  • show you guys my inspiration
  • stop eating fatty foods.
  • save money
  • finish planning my sisters baby shower it's a boy!
  • do my nails this color!!!
there is so much I want to do! how do you guys find the time?! ... energy and money! and still manage to look scrumptious on all your blogs!


i don't know what keeps making me lag it here, i do come on and read i just get lazy and I don't post anything i have had these pictures on my camera for a while now but I haven't uploaded them.


Thank God its friday!!





here you cant see my chihuahua because he is too small I think that is adorable since he is right there by my foot :)


Have a great weekend every one have fun!!
<3

14 comments:

Wild as a Mink said...

hahahaha I would've never known their is a chihuahua in this picture too! I was just going to comment on how lovely the german shepard is, I didn't even see a chihuahua. Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs!

Unknown said...

yo?? de BilbaooOOO tu??

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I totally agree with you! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed about not having time to do anything so I ended doing nothing :-P! Love the black and white pictures of you! You have gorgeous hair! xoxoxoxoxo

Nicole Jarecz said...

beautiful photos, haha i can see your chihauhua , so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow you look so georgeous:)

Unknown said...

lovely pictures xxxx

Isquisofrenia said...

hhaha numero1 always happens to me but you look adorable and the first 2 photos could be in a mag spread
love the background and its so cute how your other doggie is outthere wit h you but we cant see him haha
awww how sweet!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm the worst when it comes to post titles too!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

hello!! Just want to say thank you so much for the comment and hope you're having a great day! :-) xoxoxoxxo

Isquisofrenia said...

no no nothing nada
i still havent found anything hahah
and i cant afford nothing!

Isquisofrenia said...

hahhah your too cute !!! nah dont worry i was just thinking about how other bloggers can afford expensive shit and i cant, but its my fault cuz i dont have a job
but anyways, actually she reminds me of you!!! ive been meaning to tell you and i forget all the time!
serioulsy she kinda looks like you
so pretty !

Blicious said...

love this post!! great pics!

aww go on a real date! so cute! ;)

xoxo

Blicious said...

love this post!! great pics!

aww go on a real date! so cute! ;)

xoxo

Isquisofrenia said...

soon ill have more money ,interwiew coming up !yay!